Monday, July 18, 2011

Elder Rucker sent pictures!

Pictures from Ryan at the MTC! He is doing great, loving his district, and working hard to learn the Khmae language.
The Kennedy's dropping him off at the MTC!
Ryan's words: "Ahhh yeahhh."
Companion Elder Gibson
Khmae language study
Translating
His fun class
Temple walk
Part of his district (11 young men and 1 young woman in his district total)
Nametag
Elder Rucker LOVES letters! Send him one on dearelder.com or write a letter to the address above!
"I know that this is the true church, the church of Jesus Christ. I know that through faith, repentance, and enduring to the end we can return to live with God through the Atonement. Jesus Christ took on the pains of billions of God's children, he understands everything we are going through and loves us so much. I know we can receive eternal life and live with our families for eternity. I know Jesus loves me and he loves you.
I'd like to challenge you to simply give a brief moment every morning to give a small thought about the Savior, even for a couple of seconds, and I know you will feel the blessings that I have felt, I promise that you will feel the blessings of remembering your Savior every morning, whose grace, mercy, and love allow us to return to our Father in Heaven. I love you so very much family and I think of you always, my krom kruassa (family) is always in my prayers. Love, Elder Rucker"

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Looks like he's doing great! So proud of him.

    ReplyDelete